Ways to Tell if You Need Garage Door Repair
Think you need a new garage door for your home or business? You just may need to use our professional garage door repair services. Read this blog post to find out if you need to get your garage door repaired.
Signs That You Need Garage Door Repair
- Your garage door is old – If your garage door is between 15 to 30 years, it’s most likely time to replace it. That’s because garage doors don’t last forever. Most of them have a lifespan between 15 to 30 years, so when you hit that benchmark it’s high time for a new one.
- Your garage door is loud – Your garage door shouldn’t be keeping you up at night. In fact, it should be fairly quiet. If your garage door it making loud cranking it needs to be repaired. A garage door that’s in good condition will be nice and quiet.
- Your garage door won’t open or shut – A garage door that won’t open not only is in bad condition, it’s also dangerous. If you come home and your garage door won’t open or shut, give us a call as soon as possible. We provide round the clock emergency garage door repair services.
- Your garage door is cracking – Your garage door shouldn’t be cracked, warped or have any signs of visible damage. If you notice that, it may be time to get a new garage door.
- Your garage door is slow – Your garage door shouldn’t take a long time to open or shut. It should happen at a normal rate every time you open or close it. If it’s taking normal than usual to open or shut, you need to get your garage door repaired.
If you notice any of these signs, than give us a call today for the very best garage door repair services. We’ll get your garage door in great condition in no time flat.